I have a video card Geforce 5500. fb 1024x768 is not enough. However, I cannot set to 32bits. Does anyone know the answer?![]()
I have a video card Geforce 5500. fb 1024x768 is not enough. However, I cannot set to 32bits. Does anyone know the answer?![]()
Hi, got the same problem. I'm running Knoppix on a Pentium 4 with a Geforce 6610 XL (Medion) PCIe connected to a 17"-TFT via DVI (native resolution 1280x1024). The Geforce 6610 XL can be compared to a Geforce 6600 GT with lower Core and Memory frequencies. Knoppix only provides 1024x768. Can anybody help?
Thanx for your answers!
Did you try running kxconfig?
I'm a new babe in linux. don't know where to type this kxconfig command and where to exec
Just like file-run in Winblow$. It's in the KDE menu.
the answer

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK Hynix 32GB DDR4 2133MHz RDIMM Server Memory (HMA84GR7MFR4N-TF) - Preowned
$149.00
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
3.5 lbs Lot of Assorted Ram Memory Sticks Mixed DDR Gold Recovery Scrap Untested
$165.00
Samsung 64GB PC4-2666V-R 2S2Rx4 DDR4 ECC REG RDIMM - M393A8K40B22-CWD6Y
$270.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50