-
Better Resolution in Knoppix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a video card Geforce 5500. fb 1024x768 is not enough. However, I cannot set to 32bits. Does anyone know the answer?
-
Hi, got the same problem. I'm running Knoppix on a Pentium 4 with a Geforce 6610 XL (Medion) PCIe connected to a 17"-TFT via DVI (native resolution 1280x1024). The Geforce 6610 XL can be compared to a Geforce 6600 GT with lower Core and Memory frequencies. Knoppix only provides 1024x768. Can anybody help?
Thanx for your answers
!
-
Did you try running kxconfig?
-
Everyone need a better quality (knoppix)!
I'm a new babe in linux. don't know where to type this kxconfig command and where to exec
-
Just like file-run in Winblow$. It's in the KDE menu.
-
Can I specific or print screen. That everyone what to know
Similar Threads
-
By coogor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-27-2009, 10:38 AM
-
By nnigam in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2007, 07:47 PM
-
By nnigam in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2007, 08:18 PM
-
By rchinnock88 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 08:12 PM
-
By dblinick in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 11:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00