-
Administrator
Site Admin-
3.8.2 is now on the BIttorrent tracker
Finally, sfter several days of no Knoppix release on the tracker, the 3.8.2 release is on the official Knoppix Bittorrent tracker. Use this link or you can always find a link to it by the Get Knoppix link at the top of this page.
I'm not quite sure why it took so long for the link to be put up, and I haven't seen a lot of good things said about 3.8.2. I'm not rushing to grab this one myself and I wonder if we might not see a quick 3.8.3 release to correct the problems that have been posted about 3.8.2 (but that is just speculation on my part, I have no inside information on that). So use Bittorrent to get the latest version if you wish (it's the most reliable way to download the iso and likely will be very fast as a lot of seeders will be active in the next few days with a lot of Bittorrent activity - unlike the mirrors with Bittorent this actually improves your download speed).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99

HP ProLiant BL460c Gen9 DUAL E5-2690v3 DDR4 ECC 2x CADDY NO DRIVES NO MEMORY/RAM
$30.00

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00