-
Senior Member
registered user
unionfs with klik?
Which versions of knoppix will work with the unionfs klik link?
I'm confused - I know knoppix 3.8 already has unionfs, but I didn't think it was possible to add unionfs to knoppix earlier than 3.8.
I got the error "you are not running 2005-01" when I tried under knoppix 3.4, so I guess adding unionfs to 3.4 is out of the question? (I have a heavily customized remaster of 3.4)
-
Senior Member
registered user
klik://unionfs was for Kanotix 2005-01 (it contains a kernel module and thus only runs on one particular version), but since all newer versions of Kanotix and Knoppix have unionfs by default, you don't need it any more.
Greeetings,
probono
-
Junior Member
registered user
UNIONFS not an option in Kernel config
Hello,
UNIONFS is included in Kanotix and KNOPPIX latest, but it is not an option on the kernel config. So, how do you get it into the system or have it created during a kernel buiild?
Thanks,
Metzelplik
-
Junior Member
registered user
Never mind. I figured it out.
Had to do with something being set a little wrong in the source. Made a quick mod and compiled the code just fine. After putting it in place and remastering it worked fine.
Similar Threads
-
By starlyptErin_. in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-22-2009, 10:55 PM
-
By toecutter in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
-
By Jim Tonic in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-24-2006, 04:14 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 06:42 PM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99