I've encountered the same problem. I'm running from CD and I'm copying from USB key the missing modules to /lib/modules/2.6.11/misc/
Yet modprobe does not locate it afterwards. Any idea how to help it locate it?
Thanks,
Tal Rotbart
I've encountered the same problem. I'm running from CD and I'm copying from USB key the missing modules to /lib/modules/2.6.11/misc/
Yet modprobe does not locate it afterwards. Any idea how to help it locate it?
Thanks,
Tal Rotbart

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i7-14700K Processor (BRAND NEW)
$330.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99