-

Originally Posted by
tdjokic
I don't know what to say. Can you try with some Windows boot floppy or CD to make same test?
I have a Windows 98 emergency floppy. When I boot up with it, the A:\ prompt blinks mindlessly. Maybe there's a DOS command that can communicate with the HDD and tell me its size?
The reason I haven't blundered ahead and just run the knoppix-installer is that I heard partitions can be hard to get rid of, and I didn't want to screw up the hard disc permanently.
--Bill
Similar Threads
-
By Sceazy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2007, 08:30 PM
-
By theagemaway in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-04-2006, 09:07 PM
-
By Fish in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 10:37 PM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 12:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$125.00

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

DEC DIGITAL VINTAGE M7477
$100.00

Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00