y I remaster a knoppix and make it smaller way smaller ; would the hard drive installation scripts allow me to install it on a 1.2 gig hard drive ?
yes I heard of Damnsmall but I need a good Xserver and I cant figure their xfree-extention .
y I remaster a knoppix and make it smaller way smaller ; would the hard drive installation scripts allow me to install it on a 1.2 gig hard drive ?
yes I heard of Damnsmall but I need a good Xserver and I cant figure their xfree-extention .
Knoppix is a live CD. DSL is a Live CD. This whole section is about Live CDs (not ramastering, not about hard drive installing). Are you really saying that you are up to remastering but not up to just installing Debian on your hard drive? You have limited space and apparently know what you want and what you don't installed to that limited space. Why not just install Debian and the packages that you want rather than dealing with installing Knoppix or a Knoppix derived Live CD and then dealing with all the problems of scripts that don't install quite right or having a system that can't be upgraded or have additional software installed without breaking other things because it's a mix of distributions that work OK on a live CD but were never intended for hard disk install?Originally Posted by dougvega

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$221.00