-
Hey Guys!
Thanks for xour replies!
My hda2 partition is not a bootable one, it contains just data I need to access in windows. I realized that linux can read any partition, hidden or not, my problem is that windows just ain't that clever 
I'm slightly ashamed to say that, yes, I still use some programs that would only run in windows, and that's why I need to keep my windows installation.
I will now follow Harry's example and try installing lilo to the linux partition and see what it does then...
So long,
gordonski
Similar Threads
-
By zette in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:03 PM
-
By danman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 09:46 AM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 03:54 AM
-
By Rivendell in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 08:55 AM
-
By andig in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

PCI to 4 Ports SATA Controller RAID CARD Pci sata Sil3114 Supports 3TBx4 HDD
$18.90

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00