Hi, can anyone else here get this app working?
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=11577
I have a lot of files stored on my Windows Machine in .bin/cue format - and really it is the only reason right now that I am keeping Windows around. But to be honest I would really prefer just to get rid of it and use the extra space for storage.
The thing is, I have cdemu installed (from CVS) and it works fine from the command promt. However it would make life much easier if I could get this app to work. Right now I can mount ISO's with it, convert .bin to ISO, mount NRG files and do just about everything else with it that it is supposed to do. The one thing I can't do though is mount .bin/cue files. Also why do I have to enter a password every time I want to mount anything with it - even though I have told it to set up my sudoers file (which after looking is configured correctly)?
This would be a nice addition to Knoppix and would really help me and a lot of other people make the transition finally away from Windows and fully on to Linux.
Any advice anyone can offer would be very much appreciated.
GJ

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$32.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00