-
How to mount. bin/cue files?
Hi, can anyone else here get this app working?
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=11577
I have a lot of files stored on my Windows Machine in .bin/cue format - and really it is the only reason right now that I am keeping Windows around. But to be honest I would really prefer just to get rid of it and use the extra space for storage.
The thing is, I have cdemu installed (from CVS) and it works fine from the command promt. However it would make life much easier if I could get this app to work. Right now I can mount ISO's with it, convert .bin to ISO, mount NRG files and do just about everything else with it that it is supposed to do. The one thing I can't do though is mount .bin/cue files. Also why do I have to enter a password every time I want to mount anything with it - even though I have told it to set up my sudoers file (which after looking is configured correctly)?
This would be a nice addition to Knoppix and would really help me and a lot of other people make the transition finally away from Windows and fully on to Linux.
Any advice anyone can offer would be very much appreciated.
GJ
Similar Threads
-
By markpelletier in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-31-2005, 07:06 PM
-
By animnakambing in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-07-2005, 05:06 PM
-
By nemof in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:37 PM
-
By SkyHawk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 04:40 AM
-
By DukeNukemPT in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 07:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$149.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell OptiPlex Micro (MFF) 1U 19" inch Rack Mount - Single or Dual Mount Options
$24.99