-
Trying to install "over windoze", or using any "microshaft" software, is not the issue. I have several "other" linux distro's installed. I just want to install Knoppix without the automatic install of Lilo or Grub.
Anybody know of how to do that? Any way I can do the "beginners" install, so I will have the HW detection, from Mepis?
BTW - I do not want to have anything to do with Redmendoze
if I can help it.
GMD
Similar Threads
-
By 2100cdt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 07:41 AM
-
By ocean in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 01:26 PM
-
By nxumdon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2004, 03:38 AM
-
By arthur in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 05:09 PM
-
By socalgail in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 10:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00