Ok, I've found a repository containing the packages, the only thing you have to do is edit your sources.list and add:
# paquetes de nx server
deb http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/nx/skolelinux/ ./
Then apt-get update and apt-get install ferenx ...
![]()
Hi:
I've installed knoppix 3.8.1 in my computer. After installing nx server doesn't work well. When I tried to connect it allways said authentication failure but it was configured Ok, the server was started and the users where correct.
I decided to reinstall but after uninstalling, I can't find the nx packages in synaptic or doing apt-get install freenx.
Where are the packages? Where is the repository location? The ones listed in the forum doesn't work.
Thanks
Ok, I've found a repository containing the packages, the only thing you have to do is edit your sources.list and add:
# paquetes de nx server
deb http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/nx/skolelinux/ ./
Then apt-get update and apt-get install ferenx ...
![]()

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$117.45