Ok, I've found a repository containing the packages, the only thing you have to do is edit your sources.list and add:
# paquetes de nx server
deb http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/nx/skolelinux/ ./
Then apt-get update and apt-get install ferenx ...
![]()
Hi:
I've installed knoppix 3.8.1 in my computer. After installing nx server doesn't work well. When I tried to connect it allways said authentication failure but it was configured Ok, the server was started and the users where correct.
I decided to reinstall but after uninstalling, I can't find the nx packages in synaptic or doing apt-get install freenx.
Where are the packages? Where is the repository location? The ones listed in the forum doesn't work.
Thanks
Ok, I've found a repository containing the packages, the only thing you have to do is edit your sources.list and add:
# paquetes de nx server
deb http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/nx/skolelinux/ ./
Then apt-get update and apt-get install ferenx ...
![]()

Atari Basic - Learning by Using by Thomas E. Rowley
$25.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
ATARI TRICKY TUTORIAL #7 DISK UNTILITES 400/800/1200XL/130XE/815/1400XL/835
$20.00
COMPUTE's 1st + 2nd BOOK of ATARI 400/800/1200XL/810/822/130XE/835/65XE/XEGS
$30.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
How to program your Atari in 6502 Machine Language by Sam D. Roberts
$25.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97