What was the problem you were facing? How did you solve it? Please, share your knowledge.Originally Posted by mark.johnson
Regards,
- Robert
I solved my problem, please ignore
Thanks,
Mark
What was the problem you were facing? How did you solve it? Please, share your knowledge.Originally Posted by mark.johnson
Regards,
- Robert
*chuckles* I was just being over-eager and forgot to partition my drive before attempting to create an image on it. But then I realised.
Mark

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98