I am using the KNOPPIX CD,but I can't install any software into the CD,and can't write my work into it.Is there any other solution?Thank you very much!![]()
I am using the KNOPPIX CD,but I can't install any software into the CD,and can't write my work into it.Is there any other solution?Thank you very much!![]()
in some cases, Klik.
Klik is good in some cases.
In most cases you will want to use the standard Debian package managment tools.
Update the system's package lists:
sudo apt-get update
Install synaptic:
sudo apt-get install synaptic
Run synaptic:
sudo synaptic
See this post http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=83880#83880 where I show someone how to install a program.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95