I am doing a remaster form a lamppix live cd and trying to replace the xfce4 with the fvwm.I just fallow the remaster how to and do some apt-get install (remove).after the ISO is maked smovely, I try to boot it on vmware!
While the booting get to auto hardware detection, it start to telling that :
" no space left on device",
the mkxconfig gave out four of this message,
the Xsession script is not work too.
finally it told me that no driver for my card and stop there.
It seem that the script in /etc try to wrote soming in some where.
I had compare with the source Iso and my remaster, nothing wrong before auto hardware detection
could any one can give me some hints to serve it?
thanks!

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99