Can you start X11 if you boot from the CD?Originally Posted by lotech
Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/
I just installed the 3.8.2 but it can't boot to X, I must manually startx, the inittab has set to run level 5 by default so what's wrong with it ? I also got double entry on the menu, I didn't do anything it was a fresh HD install, of course I can remove it with menu editor but this is quite bad to have to do this with a new install.
Can you start X11 if you boot from the CD?Originally Posted by lotech
Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A LOT of 20 RAM Sticks G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB DDR4 F4-2400C16S-8GRS - Test Passed.
$1100.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$47988.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00