Synaptic Please!
The edonkey/kazaa client and the websuck thing was something I am already working on for my personal version (I'm quite used to find a small website about something interesting and mirroring the first 2 or 3 levels with teleport or someting), and if I get it working and I still understand how (:P) i'll put a mini-mini-howto about how it's done. It's not so hard, but the main problem is disk space. In my humble opinion, there are some missused space in the distro (like two or three diferent programs all of them solitaire games, for example), and the free music in the CD, it sounds quite good but isn't it 50MB of missused space on the CD? Please, don't flame me, I know someone worked hard for those songs but, why don't just a link the the online copy, since not everybody "needs" to listen them? That space could be used on a firewall and config tool, or the web mirroring tool, or something usefull for some people. If you don't want to take the music away, at least put it on the compressed image, so it cost less space. Just my opinion...
Synaptic Please!

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08