-
Junior Member
registered user
Copy lilo here and how to edit
I need to have 2.6.9 boot in order to have my sound work correctly.
With mcedit I have put # in front if the lines not to run. However I am not sure that I have done it correctly. SOme suggested posting the lilo.conf here for someone to look at.
I do not know how to get a copy of lilo.conf posted here.
Do I list the file and cut and paste? (Do not know how to list, can not find in linux commands)
I tried mcedit and xedit and can highlight it (only what is on the screen) but it will not paste in the forum reply box.This like a dentist visit.
Can some spell out how to do it. Like 1,2,3 for a newbee that can not seem to understand the basic stuff that appears so simple to all of you.
I think I have edited it correctly but do not want to test it and have to figure out what to do if it is not OK.
I uderstand DOS and W2000 but need some help here.
Thanks
Bob
Similar Threads
-
By el__sid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 12:24 AM
-
By dedinje in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 08:00 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 04:00 PM
-
By totenengle in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 03:39 AM
-
By Jack_ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 05:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Pokemon 1999 Official Nintendo Squirtle Mouse Pad New In Factory Wrap
$35.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage Motion Control AB Beehive Technologies ADB I/O Interface Apple Macintosh
$239.99

Vintage 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive Cleaning Kit Lot (1 Scotch 3M + 1 Verbatim) NOS
$49.00
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75

Vintage Tandy Color Computer Print Master Software Manual & Floppy Disk Binder
$38.00

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59