-
new to all this, but can't work out what to do
Hello people out there
I've been wanting to ditch windows for a long time but pressure of work has meant I haven't had time to look into it till now. This Knoppix idea looks really interesting: so I want to have a go. I've downloaded an ISO image, and written it to a CD, and followed all of the instructions I could find. I read the first ten pages or so of Knowing Knoppix. I put the CD in drive D, and rebooted the computer. I changed the boot options in my BIOS so that it looks first at the CD.
But knopix doesn't boot. The PC waits for a long time before deciding to offer me the option of re-installing windoes as a second o/s along with the windows I already have
What have I done wrong? Help!
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By ml2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2007, 08:36 PM
-
By RedCharlie in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:32 AM
-
By Mokoshi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99