I will heed your advice, I'm finding that this is more involved than I thought at first, but I like a new challenge and I'm really sick of the myriad of problem with Windows so I believe it will be worthwhile to learn about Linux
Thanks
I will heed your advice, I'm finding that this is more involved than I thought at first, but I like a new challenge and I'm really sick of the myriad of problem with Windows so I believe it will be worthwhile to learn about Linux
Thanks

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00