-
Knoppix HD Install, Apache, MySQL, => Bugzilla
Hello everyone, I'm new to linux and am getting a little lost in all the confusion. I have successfully performed a Knoppix HD Install and would like to eventually run Mozilla's Bugzilla on an Apache server with MySQL. The prerequisites for Bugzilla include Apache w/ Perl support and MySQL, and that's where I'm stuck. I've read all over this forum that Knoppix comes with Apache and MySQL, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get them running/configured. I would like for them to start on boot.
Can anyone help me out with getting Apache w/Perl & MySQL running?
Thank you,
Alan
Similar Threads
-
By turner in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-27-2005, 06:48 PM
-
By newiaqua in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 01:28 PM
-
By Josh83 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-15-2005, 08:14 PM
-
By dr_rude in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 02:37 AM
-
By meandean in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 03:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99