Knoppix term. server doesn't work when Knoppix is installed to HD.
Startup stills trys to mount the cloop file KNOPPIX, that isn't there.
I'm just too much of a noob to figure it out, I've tried many setups.
If a complete or partial script fix is available that would be GREAT.
If not I'll make one & share it, if I get help setting term. server up.
Surely someone has done this & knows the steps to modify Knoppix.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.4GHz 36MB Cache AM4 926WOF
$177.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
Dell Optiplex 7090 SFF Win11 PC i5-10500 E 8GB RAM 256SSD Radeon RX640 4GB Wifi
$239.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$123.16
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Cores 8MB Up to 4.9GHz Desktop Processor 100-100000059WOF
$350.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00