I have a Dell Latitude C540/640 and I have a cisco aironet card 802.11a/b/g. When I boot knoppix it doesn't recognize the card at all. iwconfig produces no wireless extensions lo and eth0 (built in ethernet). I run modprobe airo and airo_cs, it the lists them in lsmod, but still the same in iwconfig.
It appears it is identifying the cardbus when it is booted, but that is something I'm not sure of. I'll have to provide more information and output when I have a chance later on today, I just kind of wanted to hear some first thoughts of stuff that I may look at.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00