Can you start X11 if you boot from the CD?Originally Posted by lotech
Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/
I just installed the 3.8.2 but it can't boot to X, I must manually startx, the inittab has set to run level 5 by default so what's wrong with it ? I also got double entry on the menu, I didn't do anything it was a fresh HD install, of course I can remove it with menu editor but this is quite bad to have to do this with a new install.
Can you start X11 if you boot from the CD?Originally Posted by lotech
Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/

MOS MCS 6502 Ceramic DIP Vintage CPU/Processor Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$2500.00
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88
LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Y2K Heritage Brown Leather 17” Laptop Briefcase Business Bag With Strap
$49.95
RARE NEW RETAIL BOX VINTAGE AST BTC 5140M WINDOWS PS2 KEYBOARD FCC E5XK8M104M10U
$31.95
Vintage Rare 256KB Coast Cache Memory Module 32kx64 L2 Pipeline HT-VX
$6.00
Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00