-
kernel sources
Hi, is there a repository for patched kernel sources used for knoppix, or just an indication about the patches with the apply order?
Is there anywhere a list of the patches or some howto to get the right kernel source for the 3.8.1?
I would need them to install cisco vpn_client: it looks like for 2.5/2.6 kernel the kernel headers are not enough
Bruno
PS: the patch and the instructiions included in the src dir look not to be up to date
-
-
I don't know if this is the right place to post , but I don't see any forum category about kernel things.
Am I wrong?
Please tell me if I am.
Thank all who will give me some answers
Bruno
-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
br1-69
I don't know if this is the right place to post , but I don't see any forum category about kernel things.
Am I wrong?
Please tell me if I am.
This is a good place to post this question. If there was a better forum a moderator might have moved it and either notified you or left a "stub" here pointing to it. I don't however know the answer to your question, or why no one who does is reesponding.
-
thank you for the answer
At least I know I'm in the right place

Bruno
Similar Threads
-
By betamaxman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-13-2006, 02:33 PM
-
By BillS in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 02:25 PM
-
By hvinelinux in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 06:29 AM
-
By voldemort in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 03:27 PM
-
By Nils_ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 12:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$10.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75