Hello,
I've just downloaded Knoppix 3.8.2 and I'm going to install it soon, so I have a question..
.. my HDD config is as follows:
HDA - WD Raptor 10K rpm 36.3 GB
HDB - WD Caviar 120 GB
I need as much as possible of space on WD Raptor to be left for M$ Win (editin' some
wideo stuff etc), so I would like to ask whether is there a way to install knoppix
on second hard drive..?
Or maybe I could mount for example /swp and other on HDA and the rest on HDB..?
Any ideas?
Thanks...

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T677A Motherboard 100% Original Oem
$107.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung T7 Shield 1tb, Up To 1050mb/s, Usb 3.2 Gen2, Rugged, Ip65 Rated, For
$187.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99