-
Installing on a second HDD drive
Hello,
I've just downloaded Knoppix 3.8.2 and I'm going to install it soon, so I have a question..
.. my HDD config is as follows:
HDA - WD Raptor 10K rpm 36.3 GB
HDB - WD Caviar 120 GB
I need as much as possible of space on WD Raptor to be left for M$ Win (editin' some
wideo stuff etc), so I would like to ask whether is there a way to install knoppix
on second hard drive..?
Or maybe I could mount for example /swp and other on HDA and the rest on HDB..?
Any ideas?
Thanks...
Similar Threads
-
By Ignatius881 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2010, 08:57 PM
-
By jm47048 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-21-2006, 11:36 PM
-
By Manstein in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 09:34 AM
-
By user317 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 08:38 AM
-
By johncv in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 07:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00

Advanced Gravis Analog Controller Joystics For Tandy Computers complete in box
$90.98