I've been using TB on Suse for long time with spell check working perfectly, but afterI switch to Knoppix I can't use it any more, the spell checker become useless because there is no word in it, it does not display any mispelled words and suggestion just all blank, I assume it will work out of the box without special configuration.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
G.Skill Flare X5 DDR5-6000 RAM/Memory 32GB(2x16GB) 36-36-36-96 1.35V
$385.00
SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
M386A8K40DM2-CVF SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY
$1200.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Micron MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2E1TI 64GB DDR4-3200AA-RB4-12 RDIMM Memory Module
$650.00
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50