Hi! I'm using 3.8.2 with UnionFS filesystem persistence, but it appears that most of my RAM is still being devoted to the ramdisk. I understand that the ramdisk is important to have, but if I'm using the new UnionFS stuff, does it really have to be so big?
If it *does* need to be taking up 300+ Meg of my RAM, is there a good way I can actually make good use of it? /tmp and /var/tmp spring to mind, as does swap. I think my preference would still be for it to be *really* small, just large enough to get me going on the persistent filesystem.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME B650-PLUS WIFI ATX AMD AM5 Motherboard
$120.00
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99