I don't know if you were looking for linux reading suggestions in general, but if so I would recommend checking out RUTE.
http://rute.2038bug.com/
You can get a hard copy over at www.amazon.com too.
With rough installation of K3.2 complete, and partitions (almost) in order, I'm wondering what should come next. If all goes well, my two rigs (Cel 800 and Athlon 900) will both dual-boot (Lilo) Win2k and Knx/Debian and be (Samba?) networked. On the Athlon, I guess, I'll run an Epson 880 printer, a Canon D46U scanner, and an older HP (int) burner. Both have HaM (intel-chipped) dial-up modems. My Athlon is running everything smoothly in Windows, so I'm not rushed to get any particular device in service.
Comments, please? Suggested reading ?
Chada
I don't know if you were looking for linux reading suggestions in general, but if so I would recommend checking out RUTE.
http://rute.2038bug.com/
You can get a hard copy over at www.amazon.com too.
Thanks, aay; I ought to have been a little clearer. What I question is whether my remaining chores ought to be taken in any particular order, or if it really makes little difference.
Chada

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99