Looks like /etc/fstab has something in it that Linux can't mount. You could boot the cd, mount your install partition and edit /etc/fstab.Originally Posted by maddany
/usr & /var should be in /and some directories like /usr or /var misses
I've just downloaded knoppix 3.2 and successfully installed it on my hd. But while booting the system, after the detection of ide drives, the system prompts:
auto: auto: no such file or directory
and it halts prompting a kernel panic ("attempted to kill init").
There's another thing I've not understood. I reboot the system using live-cd, see the filesystem on hda1 and some directories like /usr or /var misses. Is it ok??
Please, help me! I found in knoppix 3.1 MY distribution, and I don't want to change with no other than knx 3.2!
Looks like /etc/fstab has something in it that Linux can't mount. You could boot the cd, mount your install partition and edit /etc/fstab.Originally Posted by maddany
/usr & /var should be in /and some directories like /usr or /var misses

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple III Joystick Cursor III - A3M0010
$99.00
Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00