Hi, I saw that page also. I downloaded the debs, but the problem with python continues. It says that I have version 2.1 and I need 2.2. But Knoppix comes with both. Perhaps I have to set any variable to make sure 2.2 is the default?
Hi, I saw that page also. I downloaded the debs, but the problem with python continues. It says that I have version 2.1 and I need 2.2. But Knoppix comes with both. Perhaps I have to set any variable to make sure 2.2 is the default?

Vintage California Computer Systems Boards for S-100 Terminiator Cards
$145.00
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
RARE VTG NEC IBM PC COMMAND SET SPIN MATE 6150 + SPINWRITER 8850 USER GUIDE
$199.95
Vintage 2002 AutoCAD Set - With Serial and Code
$44.55
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Apple Quantum 160MB 2.5" SCSI HDD 655-0090 PowerBook Untested
$99.99
Wangtek 5150 EN QIC-150 5.25" Tape Drive Everex 31500-004 Rev F Vintage 1991
$119.99
2 Vintage 1983 IBM Keyboards Untested No Stuck Keys
$49.99
Vintage Walt Disney Mickey’s Space Adventure Tandy Color Computer Sierra 1986
$79.50
Microsoft Windows 98 Upgrade Big Box: CD, Key Code, Book, Ad Inserts Vintage
$49.99