-
Junior Member
registered user
Hello Markus,
sorry for beeing late.
For safety I started lilo (I thin I started it after I made the changes). Here is what it says:
/proc/misc: no entry for device-mapper found
Don't know if this is a hint for my problem.
dmesg: it tells me the following:
hdc: LITEON DVD-ROM LTD163 ATAPI
ide-cd: passing drive hdc to ide-scsi emulation
the CD: I've used the Knoppix-CD for my tests, no audio-CD.
So what's wrong with my system?
Thanks.
AugustQ
Similar Threads
-
By rollo11 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-26-2006, 09:06 PM
-
By Brokoro in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 02:18 AM
-
By smeadows in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 03:15 AM
-
By ozlad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 04:53 AM
-
By YuXeL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 01:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95

Lot of 8 - 8GB 2Rx8 DDR-3 1600 MHz Desktop UDIMM Samsung M378B1G73DB0-CK0
$85.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95

Lot of 4 SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 2Rx8 SODIMM RAM HMA82GS6DJR8N-VK
$334.99

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99

(LOT OF 82) *MIXED BRAND* 16GB PC3-12800R DDR3-1600 2Rx4 RDIMM ECC Server RAM
$1230.00