-
Unable to get wireless to function :(
PC is a Thinkpad R31 with wireless Network controller: Intersil Corporation Prism 2.5 Wavelan chipset (rev 01)
I've tried wlcardconfig and netcardconfig and I get this:
Sending DHCP broadcast from device eth1 SIOCSIFFLAGS: Device or resource busy
I got the winblow$ drivers from ibm and ran ndiswrapper:
knoppix@0[knoppix]$ ndiswrapper -l
Installed ndis drivers:
2802w driver present
aeiwlnic driver present, hardware present
knoppix@0[knoppix]$ iwconfig
lo no wireless extensions.
eth0 no wireless extensions. (eth0 is a onboard nic)
eth1 IEEE 802.11-DS ESSID:"" Nickname:"Prism I"
Mode:Managed Bit Rate:11 Mb/s
RTS thr
ff
knoppix@0[knoppix]$ netcardconfig
Sending DHCP broadcast from device eth1SIOCSIFFLAGS: Device or resource busy
Operation failed.
Failed.
Hit return to exit.
What am I missing here
Thanks for any help!!
Similar Threads
-
By satimis in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-30-2008, 04:14 PM
-
By maxim9 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-22-2008, 10:06 PM
-
By bearqst in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-18-2005, 03:57 PM
-
By el_supremo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 03:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5ââ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Lenovo ThinkSystem SN550 Blade | 7X16 | 01KP356 | Drives and RAM not included
$299.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97