I am trying to upgrade my hd install version 3.6 to 3.8, but i don't seem to get it?!?
I did try apt-get but nothing happened....?
Could someone help me with this, so that i don't have to install everything all over again.
Thanks,
RNK![]()
I am trying to upgrade my hd install version 3.6 to 3.8, but i don't seem to get it?!?
I did try apt-get but nothing happened....?
Could someone help me with this, so that i don't have to install everything all over again.
Thanks,
RNK![]()
There's no obvious way to do exactly what you want. And I'd be inclined to suggest that you switch to Kanotix anyway, if only for a simpler life!
I'd suggest you save your /home directory, make a list of what you have installed (Synaptic would be an easy way of seeing what's there) and, in the meantime, download and burn Kanotix.
The actual install will probably only take a couple of hours, then you can let apt-get rip on installing the packages you want and upgrading everything while you go to the pub.

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" (WDS500G2B0A) SSD
$43.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$41.99
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$19.49
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
M.2 NVMe SSD 2280 Single Notch 128GB 256GB 512GB | Very Good health
$38.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99