Any one using Intel D925X motherboard for P4 w/SATA
controller?
-ishwar
Any one using Intel D925X motherboard for P4 w/SATA
controller?
-ishwar
Hello I am using the D915gav mb from intel , and one sata 120 gig, I believe the big diff between mbs is the D915 uses ddr memory and the 925 is ddr2 memory. How is it going ,well I do have problems with Knoppix3.8 k3b (the cd/dvd burner) getting buffer errors,don't know iwhat the problem is. For your info ,yesterday I tried Mepis 3.3 and it works (k3b gimp ect,) but slow !!
hope this helps

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99