-
I am having a similar problem hopefully my information can help lead to a conclusion
I also realize this is an older post but I could not find any other post with a solution or similar problem
I have tried multiple computers and burning at an extremely slow speed. I have also done the knoppix testcd and everything is ok on that. When I tried useing smb I got the message smbk bad! I get the same blinking Hyphen or Underscore and it then skips to boot up windows xp. Some other background if it helps is that I CAN boot the install/recovery console for Windows XP but I never see the Boot screen for knoppix on this one computer. Just before I had a registry/SP2 problem I installed Quake III on the Windows HD disk with no problems.
Thanks in advance
I'm as Clueless as a baby in a topless bar!
Similar Threads
-
By pau1knopp in forum General Support
Replies: 42
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 09:26 AM
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-23-2004, 04:53 AM
-
By keava in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 05:24 PM
-
By outlaw in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 10:37 PM
-
By Guest in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-23-2002, 08:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99