I have a Dell 1150 which is a Rebadged Orinoco Gold Wireless PCMCIA card, I saw when booting that it did indeed modprobe the orinoco_cs thing.. but it did not seem to make a connection, because I was not able to access anything. Any suggestions?
I have a Dell 1150 which is a Rebadged Orinoco Gold Wireless PCMCIA card, I saw when booting that it did indeed modprobe the orinoco_cs thing.. but it did not seem to make a connection, because I was not able to access anything. Any suggestions?
You may have to configure the wireless card to your access point's settings...Look under KNOPPIX menu for the WAVELAN configuration tool...pay attention to the 'essid' and 'encryption' settings.
Let us know here how it goes.

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SK hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 Internal SSD HFS512GDE9X081N
$90.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00