When you run the command
ls -la /dev/dvd
in a terminal, what is the output?
I'm having a strange problem, I was able to burn a DVD using K3b but I can't mount it to verify if it burned properly.
I've made a dvd directory in /mnt and tried variation of sudo mount /dev/dvd /mnt/dvd like sudo mount -t etc. or sudo mount -a etc. but nothing seems to work.
When you run the command
ls -la /dev/dvd
in a terminal, what is the output?
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 10 Jul 27 2004 /dev/dvd -> /dev/cdrom
hmm, looks like there's something corrupted with the DVD - since another one worked fine :/

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99