Hello to everyone!
I currently use knoppix and start to learn soem Linux basics and I am impressed. Though I have a question about USB HDD Boot of Knoppix.
I have 40GB Hard Disk mp3 player and I want to run Knoppix from it.
As of know I have partitioned the HD like this:
1.FAT 0.99GB Active Primary.
2.Extended
3.FAT32 36GB Logical
I have put knoppix in the FAT partition.
This setup gives me the ability to boot knoppix like charm but other problems appear with the OS of the mp3 player.
Is there a way to boot knoppix from a FAT32 partition? I used the syslinux way to boot. But when I try the same on a FAT32 partition I always get the Boot failed message.
Thanks in Advance.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99