Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: kernel sources

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7

    kernel sources

    Hi, is there a repository for patched kernel sources used for knoppix, or just an indication about the patches with the apply order?

    Is there anywhere a list of the patches or some howto to get the right kernel source for the 3.8.1?

    I would need them to install cisco vpn_client: it looks like for 2.5/2.6 kernel the kernel headers are not enough


    Bruno


    PS: the patch and the instructiions included in the src dir look not to be up to date

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7
    No people can help me?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7
    I don't know if this is the right place to post , but I don't see any forum category about kernel things.

    Am I wrong?

    Please tell me if I am.

    Thank all who will give me some answers

    Bruno

  4. #4
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    Quote Originally Posted by br1-69
    I don't know if this is the right place to post , but I don't see any forum category about kernel things.
    Am I wrong?
    Please tell me if I am.
    This is a good place to post this question. If there was a better forum a moderator might have moved it and either notified you or left a "stub" here pointing to it. I don't however know the answer to your question, or why no one who does is reesponding.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7
    thank you for the answer
    At least I know I'm in the right place

    Bruno

Similar Threads

  1. Need apt sources.
    By betamaxman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 02:33 PM
  2. knoppix-kernel.patch does not work on supplied sources
    By BillS in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 02:25 PM
  3. kernel sources?
    By hvinelinux in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2005, 06:29 AM
  4. when are the new kernel sources going to be released
    By voldemort in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 03:27 PM
  5. Knoppix V3.3 Kernel Sources
    By Nils_ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2003, 12:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED picture

IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED

$165.00



IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM

$179.99



Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For  RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series picture

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series

$375.00



IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon  E5620 picture

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620

$199.99



IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel  Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD picture

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD

$1299.99



IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES

$108.92



IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A picture

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A

$1731.00



IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive

$200.00



Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs picture

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs

$49.99



IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 ) picture

IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )

$24.99