-
Kmix configuration file
Hello all!
I have small problem with kmix.
Whenever I log in with knoppix a constant loud whistle sound can be heard.
This sound comes from the line-in where Kmix has it in full volume and noton mute.
Is there a way to configure Kmix to mute line in whenever I log in?
If I find the Kmix confguration file maybe I could set a value manually. Do you know where it is.
P.S:Save knoppix configuration does not help.
-
Hi,
you don't need to edit anything: in the control center of KDE you just have to save the actual values and set to load the values at restart, I solved this way.
I hope this can help you.
Bye,
Bruno
Ps: I have Knoppix installed on the HD, if you use it live, you may have to save the configuration files too!
Similar Threads
-
By ayanbsinha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2010, 12:07 PM
-
By aad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-25-2006, 07:55 PM
-
By sfackler in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2005, 03:32 AM
-
By sandricionut in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-14-2005, 09:22 PM
-
By TP Diffenbach in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 11:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00

Lot of 2 For Cisco SFP-10G-X Transceiver, 10Gb SFP+ RJ45 10GBase-T 30m
$73.99