-
USB Card reader
I am using the 3.8.2 HD install, I have problem mounting SD card with USB reader, I can see the card reader but not the cards. Also, how about the firewire and pcmcia, I don't have any such thing on my PC but they show up during boot, I don't see this on the 3.7
Similar Threads
-
By Francesco Pietra in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-27-2006, 04:05 PM
-
By richb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 11:44 PM
-
By furryfren in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 12:24 PM
-
By Tam in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 03:24 AM
-
By DukeLeto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-02-2003, 07:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75

Carrying Case for My Arcade Atari Gamestation Go Retro Video Games Console,Stand
$48.51

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76

Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00