I have 3.8.1 installed right now on my hard drive and would like to install 3.8.2. Only problem is my hardware setup
I'm running a SATA drive along with 4 other drives (parallel). Unless I disable the SATA from the bios, knoppix won't detect my cdrom for some reason. 3.8.1 handles it, though. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Jason

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95