hi oganika,
try to edit /etc/skel/.kde/share/config
-- Lorenzo
does anybody know where i can remove the panel icons like mozilla, openoffice?????
hi oganika,
try to edit /etc/skel/.kde/share/config
-- Lorenzo
what do I need to do precisly?
do I have to do something withe te kickerrc file??
yess sorry. I forgot to include the complete path. the file you have to edit is /etc/skel/.kde/share/config/kickerrc.
-- Lorenzo

Atari 800 XL 8-Bit Computer W/ Blue LED And S Video A/V Cable
$155.00
Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO In Box
$200.00
ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Vintage 1980’s Atari CX77 Touch Tablet UNTESTED READ
$25.00
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99