-
Where is the "Knoppix Live Installer" in Kno 3.8.2
Hi everyone:
I hope I'm posting this question in the right forum. Apologize if I didn't.
I'm a normal Windows user trying Linux with Knoppix so, I'm still a n00b.
I have "Knoppix Hacks" book of O'Reilly Series and I was reading Hack #27 "Use the Knoppix Live Installer" (Pg 86 1st Ed) and I couldn't find this script in any of the Desktop's Menu of Knoppix 3.8.2
I went to my old kno 3.7 and ineed it was there. I really liked that script. I used it to download the Flash plug-in and it was a lot easier than downloading and installing the plug thro a terminal.
I'd like to use this script in kno 3.8 so I can use f-prot, gkrellm, etc. Where can I find it or how can I export it from 3.7 to 3.8?
Latino
Similar Threads
-
By linus in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-24-2008, 06:08 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-12-2007, 07:48 AM
-
By king_crimson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-30-2006, 08:25 PM
-
By Linux Tourist in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 05:28 AM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99