-
Install Knoppix on USB thumb drive
I am thinking about buying a 1 Gig USB flash drive for Knoppix. My motherboard bios does offer the option of
booting to USB. I am wondering how I would install the Knoppix distro to the flash drive.
Can I just copy the files from the live Knoppix CD to the USB drive or do I have to do something else?
I have been using the Knoppix Live CD with a 128 meg USB flash drive for a development project and I am
getting tried of having to configure the file system every time I boot up and I would be able to save my files
directly to the distro if I moved Knoppix on a flash drive.
Any and all help is appreciated.
- - Wild
Similar Threads
-
By Brudus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-18-2007, 05:10 PM
-
By slush in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2006, 01:46 AM
-
By twr50 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-18-2005, 05:06 AM
-
By MaldiGola in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 03:51 PM
-
By jbreiden in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 01:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$89.95

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00

32GB (2x16GB) SK Hynix PC4-2666V DDR4-21300 Desktop Memory HMA82GU6JJR8N-VK
$109.99

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

SET OF 8 (64GB) - Micron MTA9ASF1G72PZ 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2666V-RD1-11 Memory
$225.00

Micron 64GB 4DRX4 PC4-2400T-LE2-11 MTA72ASS8G72LZ-2G3B2MG DDR4 Server RAM KD313
$249.98

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98