-
Junior Member
registered user
Boot to multiple iso -- how?
Hi, I have been using the bootfrom options for awhile now and its very fast.
I have multiple iso livecd on my HD. Just wonder if this is possible to have a boot menu (small disc) configured just to load the individual iso files?
I am not very knowledgable about the linux boot process ... I have tried this. But becasue the iso are of different kernel/distributions, it does complains a lot!
I am wondering, could I burn a kernel/distribution independent bootloader disc? Just like a bootloader in MBR? I store all my iso files in /dev/hda1/iso/*.iso
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By doglover in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 11:37 AM
-
By Dredman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-07-2006, 10:42 PM
-
By RedBrain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-16-2005, 04:57 PM
-
By adamherb in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-06-2005, 12:49 AM
-
By pauly999 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-23-2005, 12:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99