-
how do I swich of ip backgrounding????
Hey
I hope somebody can help me with my problem. I need to switch of the IP backgrounding in /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig
but I can't see where I need to do this.
# Fat-Client-Version: DHCP Broadcast for IP address
if checkbootparam "nodhcp"; then
echo " ${BLUE}Skipping DHCP broadcast/network detection as requested on boot co
mmandline.${NORMAL}"
else
NETDEVICES="$(awk -F: '/eth.
tr.:/{print $1}' /proc/net/dev 2>/dev/null)"
for DEVICE in $NETDEVICES
do
echo -n "${GREEN}Network device ${MAGENTA}$DEVICE${GREEN} detected, DHCP broadc
asting for IP.${NORMAL}"
trap 2 3 11
ifconfig $DEVICE up >/dev/null 2>&1 ; pump -i $DEVICE >/dev/null 2>&1 &
trap "" 2 3 11
sleep 1
echo " ${BLUE}(Backgrounding)${NORMAL}"
done
fi
also can sombody tell me what trap "" 2 3 11 does????
-
What do you want to see instead of the IP background? What do you want to achieve?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60

Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$32.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

KingFast F10 256GB 2.5” SATA III SSD Tested Working 2710DCS23BF-256
$22.89

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$125.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99